IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME VISITING THIS SITE, I RECOMMEND THAT YOU START READING HERE:

Who wants this site shut down?

Recently someone was under oath in court in Mwanza, Tanzania and was instructed to name the author of this blog. They disclosed my identity and were then asked to tell me to shut down the blog or at least stop posting things. I obviously am not willing to stop informing people about the illegal, immoral and abusive behaviour of the board of directors of Hisani Centre for Women's and Children's Rights and any police, social worker or government official that has been bribed, threatened or coerced into allowing this blatant child abuse to continue. I would like to state, however, that I highly respect the legal system and country of the United Republic of Tanzania and if anyone officially asks me to help to make the proceedings more fair by shutting down this site I would probably comply. If you are in such a person you can reach me by sending an email to the following address : therealhisani@gmail.com.

Photo evidence of child abuse

Photo evidence of child abuse
These scars were inflicted by fred using an electrical wire. The crime? Wetting the Bed.

Friday, February 25, 2011

xxxxxxx's court case

Xxxxx is a youth that formerly lived at Hisani. He was collecting evidence in Karagewe against Hisani when he was charged with two crimes.... both fake. The police kept him in lockup for 48 hours with no food or water during which time Frednand tried to pressure him to switch sides and tell him everything he found out. One of the charges has been dropped already, another is still pending.

xxxxxx's court case was supposed to be today. It has been rescheduled for July. Social Services in Karagwe has been informed of the issues and have decided to pursue a court case against Nekemia Babara. This is the man who is the charging xxxxxx with a crime. He is also the father of "small" Nelson Nekemia and Frank Babara. (He changed their names so people would not guess that they are brothers.) Mr. Babara found out that someone was making a case against him and ran away. This is why xxxxxx's case has been delayed. The good news is that now we know we can prosecute parents that have sent their child to live at an orphanage - and there are many. Be aware these are not destitute families that cannot afford to take care of their children. They are mostly working professionals that would rather send their children away to be exploited than to care for them themselves.

I used to be bothered by the poor environment at Hisani. (not the food shelter and clothes, but the harsh supervision and poor care) I used to say to myself, "But if they can live through it, they will come out the other end with a good education." Yup. Its still true. But for me the ends no longer justify the means. Who cares about having a good education if your whole childhood was torturous? What kind of values are they learning for when they have their own children? I see the emotional, physical and psychological scars left by Hisani on the children who I now keep at my home and its not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers