IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME VISITING THIS SITE, I RECOMMEND THAT YOU START READING HERE:

Who wants this site shut down?

Recently someone was under oath in court in Mwanza, Tanzania and was instructed to name the author of this blog. They disclosed my identity and were then asked to tell me to shut down the blog or at least stop posting things. I obviously am not willing to stop informing people about the illegal, immoral and abusive behaviour of the board of directors of Hisani Centre for Women's and Children's Rights and any police, social worker or government official that has been bribed, threatened or coerced into allowing this blatant child abuse to continue. I would like to state, however, that I highly respect the legal system and country of the United Republic of Tanzania and if anyone officially asks me to help to make the proceedings more fair by shutting down this site I would probably comply. If you are in such a person you can reach me by sending an email to the following address : therealhisani@gmail.com.

Photo evidence of child abuse

Photo evidence of child abuse
These scars were inflicted by fred using an electrical wire. The crime? Wetting the Bed.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

A letter I sent to all emails I could find for people that send money or volunteers to Hisani

Dear All,

I have been communicating with a few people regarding Hisani Centre
For Women and Children's Rights. I was careful who I was talking to,
but now that my identity has been compromised I figure that full
transparency is in everybody's best interests. For the record the
reason I am not sending any more information to people that I don't
know personally is that Frednand has given a friend of mine detailed
information about the letters I have sent to Colin. I believe Colin
when he says that he did not forward the letters himself, but the
information was given to Fred somehow.

Regards

(Following was the all of the correspondence which I have had with Colin.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers