IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME VISITING THIS SITE, I RECOMMEND THAT YOU START READING HERE:

Who wants this site shut down?

Recently someone was under oath in court in Mwanza, Tanzania and was instructed to name the author of this blog. They disclosed my identity and were then asked to tell me to shut down the blog or at least stop posting things. I obviously am not willing to stop informing people about the illegal, immoral and abusive behaviour of the board of directors of Hisani Centre for Women's and Children's Rights and any police, social worker or government official that has been bribed, threatened or coerced into allowing this blatant child abuse to continue. I would like to state, however, that I highly respect the legal system and country of the United Republic of Tanzania and if anyone officially asks me to help to make the proceedings more fair by shutting down this site I would probably comply. If you are in such a person you can reach me by sending an email to the following address : therealhisani@gmail.com.

Photo evidence of child abuse

Photo evidence of child abuse
These scars were inflicted by fred using an electrical wire. The crime? Wetting the Bed.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I guess this is how my letters to Colin got to Fred...

Hi xxxxxxx,

You are not correct. Your email was forwarded to Professor Gabriel Mwaluko
who is investigating on our behalf. You cannot expect to make all the
allegations that you are making and not have them fully investigated - after
all that is what you have asked us to do. Professor Mwaluko will be giving
us a report in due course. If you are not prepared to send us the
statements and video - which we would prefer to be sworn testimonies in
front of an advocate/solicitor - then it will not be possible for us to
confirm that they exist and have them dealt with appropriately. You will
be damaging your own case. It's up to you.

Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers