IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME VISITING THIS SITE, I RECOMMEND THAT YOU START READING HERE:

Who wants this site shut down?

Recently someone was under oath in court in Mwanza, Tanzania and was instructed to name the author of this blog. They disclosed my identity and were then asked to tell me to shut down the blog or at least stop posting things. I obviously am not willing to stop informing people about the illegal, immoral and abusive behaviour of the board of directors of Hisani Centre for Women's and Children's Rights and any police, social worker or government official that has been bribed, threatened or coerced into allowing this blatant child abuse to continue. I would like to state, however, that I highly respect the legal system and country of the United Republic of Tanzania and if anyone officially asks me to help to make the proceedings more fair by shutting down this site I would probably comply. If you are in such a person you can reach me by sending an email to the following address : therealhisani@gmail.com.

Photo evidence of child abuse

Photo evidence of child abuse
These scars were inflicted by fred using an electrical wire. The crime? Wetting the Bed.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Follower Blocked :


A note about the only follower so far that I have blocked from the blog. I have blocked this follower for obvious reasons. If you are unable to read the description it says "I was amazed to see this picture of yours. I can believe you are a commercial sex worker this is rubbish and you better think twice."

Yes, Fred I can see you visiting this site every day.

1 comment:

  1. LEADERS AND CORRUPTION MWANZA
    Would be sensible return home than to live a corrupt country like Tanzania. now I know that Fred Director of Hisani and Lukobe organisation drives corruption to Mama kulindwa,mama Misana,Mr Ndasa,to continue to torture children, also has been offered bribes to heads of provincial and district police have now decided before I returned to Canada to reported these leaders to International human rights to much corruption and wonderful country of corruption. But corruption also has been a judge of the region of Mwanza Mr Rumisha. no more than right here.

    ReplyDelete

Followers